20.3.09

So Say We All

Dear BSG,
The end is drawing neigh and I'm really counting on you. Our relationship was rocky at first, I was embarrassed and didn't want to acknowledge our tryst to the public. I was ashamed to have gone against my beliefs and indulged in a sci-fi futuristic television show set in space. I felt like conventions and dorky costumes were one small step away. But your two hour first episode enthralled me, amorous feelings arose in me. I watched three seasons in two weeks. Those who mocked me were eventually welcomed into your fold of spacey, battling, roboty goodness. A small part of me died when Kali was blown out the airlock and I've looked past what a bitch the president can be. I've grown to love Adama's dentures and Lee's new terrible hair-do. And so I am begging you, let this two hour episode be unforgettable. Put it up there in the ranks with the finales of "Six Feet Under" and "Buffy", don't let it slide into the murk of unsatisfying and unfulfilling endings of "The Sopranos" or "Angel". Please leave me full of BSG plot, with no questions or qualms.
Please BSG do not forsake me now.
Love
me



No comments:

Post a Comment