10.5.09

Every Good Wolverine Deserves A Good Bone

I wish I could say that I don't regret procrastinating on my homework to go see "Wolverine: Origins" with Chris...
But no such luck. I really just wish Wolverine would plunge these adamantium claws deep into his still beating heart. Seriously, there is not a lot I can say about this movie accept "NO! DON'T GO SEE IT, DON'T RENT IT, DON'T WATCH IT FOR FREE ON THE INTERNET...JUST NO". I feel like this film is the perfect example of crappy directors relying to heavily on poor quality c.g rather than doing the extra leg work to make it look credible. I would have preferred bouncy plastic fake adamantium claws to the crappy unrealistic c.g'd claws in this movie. YUCK. But even credible C.G could not have saved this movie but would have only slightly diluted my ever increasing desire to drown myself in my MASSIVE pepsi/rootbeer combo. But I can find the shiny penny in any gigantic pile of dead puppies and I would have to say in this case, it is most def. Liev Schreiber, I would have much rather watched him in his time off screen which was spent most likely raping and pillaging rather than watching that puss Wolverine "find himself". I need to go freebase some "Lost" to get the nasty taste of that sucky prequel out of my brain.

5 comments:

  1. ohhhhh dear. and i was so looking forward to it. guess i will have to save my scrilla something worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I didn't see it.


    .... and LOST is awesome!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. i TOLD you (via my blog) that it was a piece of shit. should've seen star trek instead. incredible movie and i'm 1 for 1 on my summer movie list. so ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know... I shouldn't have done it but I couldn't help myself and nothing ever in this universe could convince me to see Star Trek at the old abbey theater.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HA!
    Freebase lost???

    That sounds dangerous dude....take it easy ok?

    ReplyDelete