4.4.11

catchin up

Day 03 – A movie that makes you really happy
                     "What do you thrash?"
                     "Whaddaya got?!"


Day 04 – A movie that makes you sad

Young wife mum of two discovers she is dieing of a terminal disease. Decides not to tell anyone and makes a list of things she needs to do before she dies. Hrtbrking.




Husband has to put his wife in a home because she has Alzheimer's and she essentially asks him to let her forget him. Hrtbrking X 34290348 

I didn't even like this movie but I had just gotten a puppy and Sarah and I bawled like BABIES. 

Day 05 – Favorite love story in a movie
Ima include my Streisand collection of hrtbrkers in here.
They were the 500 Days of Summer (This is NOT a love story) love stories of yesteryear. I think it's more realistic when shit doesn't work out, don't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment